Free Wii! How to Get A Free Wii from Nintendo Right Now
Free Wii Console and Free Wii Games
The best freebie sites, Transcendent Innovations Network and the FreebieJeebies Network, are currently shipping out free Wii consoles from their suppliers! Get a wii of your own right now by reading the following free Wii guide. It's fast, it's easy, it's legit!
If you got ANY questions, leave a comment below and I will get back to you. If you leave your email in the comment, I'll email you back directly. My AIM id is to the right of this message if you like to chat with me live there. Anywhere you contact me, I'm here to help you out and make this a reality for you! Don't hesitate and miss this wonderful opportunity for great gifts and easy money.
How do you get a Free Wii?
Simple. I'll be getting a Free Wii from the Transcendent Innovations Network and you can too! It's so easy to benefit from this system, and it has been PROVEN LEGIT by major news networks (like CNN, BBC, NBC, Fox 4 News), online sites (like Wired.com), and even thousands of other participants (proof on the right)... so why not get your Free Wii right now?
If you follow the steps below, you WILL get your Free Wii -- guaranteed -- in as little as 5-7 business days! You can then enjoy playing the best gaming console EVER, or sell it on eBay for TONS of profit!
How does this work? Is this a scam?
OBVIOUSLY NOT! That's why this site is here to explain how it works, show you proof, convince you that it is legit, and PROVE EVERYONE ELSE WRONG! If you need even proof and more info, how all this works exactly, and why this is NOT a scam, please check the proof/info section: http://freebieinfo.blogspot.com. If you've already witnessed getting freebies before (perhaps your friend or family told you about it) read on to know how you can get your very own Free Wii by reading the how-to guide below!
Let me also mention, once again, that I am here to help PROVE this Free Wii system legit to you, just like news networks proved it legit worldwide. So, if you still have ANY questions or doubts and would like a personal response from me, please post a comment below and I'll promptly respond to it (if you leave your email in there, I'll email you directly). Or, if you would rather talk to me LIVE, click the support button image/AIM chat on the right.
Signup for your Free Wii via either of these links:
US/Canada only: Trainn's Free Wii * Over $8,000,000 sent!
Worldwide: FreebieJeebie's Free Wii * Millions of free gifts sent!
All you need to do is click on that link to go to the site's main page, enter a valid email address and all the other details (so that they can ACTUALLY SEND YOU your freebie and make sure the signup process is legitimate). Do NOT fake this info, or you will risk NOT getting your Free Wii, when the company is REQUIRED to do so!
Also note, I may also send you ONE email once you signup, perhaps within a day/week or so, if you need help with anything whatsoever. If not, post a comment below and I'll get back to you ASAP. If you need a personal reply please also leave your email address. :)
Just Some Basic Rules... VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!!
The ONLY reason people don't get their Free Wii from the company is because they scam the company in some way. DO NOT EVER scam them! Just like you, they don't want to be scammed to. Be nice, and they will too. I promise.
The SIMPLE rules:
- do not use fake registration info when signing up
- do not have people from the same public network (school/dorm room/workplace/house/library) signup on the same site!
- do not use proxies to spawn fake referrals (i.e. you creating multiple accounts under a different IP), or by signing up for the same site twice (AOL is considered a proxy, so avoid using it)
- do not do "offers" more than once -- you can only do ONE offer ONCE, and NEVER do it ever again!
- do not allow your referrals to sign up on your computer/your house, and vice-versa
- do not publicly tell people to cancel offers or showing them how to do so
- do not tell people to do the exact same offers as you - give them a choice of good ones and let THEM decide (step 2 is an example)
- NEVER try to "beat the system" and scam the freebie companies. Be nice!
- Don't break their "Terms of Service" and you WILL get your Free Wii!
Complete ONE TRIAL offer
Immediately after signing up, you'll see an 'OFFERS' tab on top. Go there and scroll through the variety of offers available. You're free to choose whatever offer interest you most! Most of these offers are no-risk, free trial offers (or it may charge "pocket change" costs of like $5-10...not bad for the pricey gift you get in return). If you later decide you don't like the offer and want to end the trial you may easily do so without charge and keep the credit towards your Free Wii.
Note: It is strongly advised to do this step RIGHT AWAY to ensure quick and easy credit. The process only takes about 5-15 minutes. The advertiser's offers are very easy right now, but there is no guarantee it will be that easy a couple of weeks from now. So, if you want your Free Wii, do this step immediately!
What you need to know about offers...
The offers mentioned below are currently the MOST POPULAR OFFERS completed by thousands of members! You don't have to do them, but it's just here for you to know what members really like and found it very easy to do. Just read and understand the requirements of what you need to do for the offer to get INSTANT credit right away. The faster you get credit, the quicker you're to getting your Free Wii.
Offers that took people, including myself, under 10 minutes to do. Countries in brackets means that it only works in those countries.
* Intuit (Worldwide) - Free Trial! Check out a great website building service.
To get credit: Register for the 30 day no obligation free trial.
* HomeStead (USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand) - Free Trial! Just like Intuit.
To get credit: Register for the 30 day no obligation free trial.
* WorldWinner (Worldwide) - Get freebies and make money! What is better than that?
To get credit: Register, deposit just $10, and play $5 in cash entry fees.
* Pingo (Worldwide) - Check it out for just $1. Paypal is accepted.
To get credit: Register and try out the service. It is pretty awesome!
* King.com (US/Canada) - Win Big Money!
To get credit: Signup, make a very small deposit, play 3 cash games.
* Video Professor (US/Canada) - Free Trial! Learn software for free.
To get credit: Order any FREE computer lesson (like Microsoft Office, Photoshop, etc).
* ID Promise (US) - 14 day trial for just $1. Your daily coffee cost more than that!!!
To get credit: Register for the trial and get credit immediately.
* CreditReport.com (US) - Free Trial! Know your credit score.
To get credit: Sign up for the FREE 7 day trial with no obligation.
* Bingo Cabin / Bingo Cafe (Canada, UK) - Win Big Money! I PROFITED ~$100 after my deposit.
To get credit: Signup, make a small deposit, play some games.
* Love Film (UK) - Free Trial! Like the USA Blockbuster offer. Watch movies!
To get credit: Sign up for the free 2 week trial and rent a dvd. Takes 2 weeks to credit.
* AA Credit Card (UK) - Don't have a credit card? Get one with this freebie offer!
To get credit: Apply and be accepted for the AA credit card.
* Steelers Shot Glass - Get a cool shot glass for just $2.95.
To get credit: Sign up to get a shot glass.
Before doing an offer...
1. Use the Internet Explorer browser (do not risk other browsers as it's known not to keep track properly) and change the settings so it accepts ALL cookies (if you don't know how, Google has great, simple instructions). Some paranoid people are afraid of cookies. Don't be! Cookies are only used to track that you did the offer correctly AND for you to get credit. If you don't get credit for doing the offer, this is the #1 reason why problems are caused.
2. Disable anti-popup/cookie blockers temporarily (you can re-enable them AFTER the offer is completed)
3. Read ALL the terms and requirements of the offer before signing up for the offer. Make sure you fully understand what's required of you to get credit - whether it be signing up for a free trial subscription or ordering a free sample. If you're not sure, ask me, or contact customer support at the site you signed up on.
4. Keep track of the offer details (like in an Excel spreadsheet) that stores information like the name of the offer, price, credit time, what site you did it on, customer support details, etc. This information will remind you of what offers you did, so you NEVER repeat it again.
5. KEEP any confirmations that you did the offer, such as a screenshot or an email confirmation. If you don't get credit soon, you'll need it to get manual credit.
Spread the Word - refer friends to do the exact same thing!
Now that you did your offer (try to do this FIRST), you should refer as many friends as the reward needs. You'll will find your referral link on your status page once you login, and on the same page you will see all your referrals who signed up under you as well.
There are TONS of ways to refer people. However, do so in methods that are not considered spam. If you're reported to the site as a spammer, your account would be placed on hold - and no Free Wii will be created for you!
When you give your link out to people make sure they follow the same instructions mentioned on this site. Might as well point them to this site instead of re-iterating what I said, right?
Suggestions to get referrals...
1. Get friends/family/relatives to signup under you. They could be ANYONE (outside of your household or workplace or dorm room or library - basically, NO PUBLIC network) !!! They could even be your co-workers, boyfriend/girlfriend, teacher/professor, etc. This is, by far, the fastest and most reassuring way to get your Free Wii faster!
2. Go to some forums, and if it isn't considered spam, post your link there. You could even place a link in your sig (aka. signature) to the freebie site where it is usually allowed.
3. Make a blog like this (DO NOT copy my site though) and post your link, or if you have a website, post it there!
4. Be creative! Try this...
- Prove to your friends that this system ain't a scam and complete your offer immediately! This way you can tell your referrals which offer you did, how much it cost you , and how quick and easy it really was.
- Although I wouldn't suggest it, perhaps bribe your referrals in some way ;)
- Buy your referral a lunch or a treat as a "thank you" for helping you out.
-> Just remember to tell your referrals how all this works just like how I explained it to you. I can assure and guarantee you that any "open-minded" person will take you up on this opportunity to get a Free Wii when they really isn't any risk whatsoever! This has been proven legit system worldwide and you can point them to the TONS of proof readily available on my site.
Enjoy your Free Wii!
Now that you've done all the requirements (ie. you signed up via the above link, did your offer and got credit, and got the required referrals and they got credit for their offer too), your account will be verified for any cases of fraud. If you legitimately tried to complete the site and did not scam them in any way, you will be guaranteed a Free Wii, for the freebie company are required to give you one!
After your account is approved, your order for a Free Wii will be will be placed. After about 3-4 business days, you will get it at your doorstep, and you don't even pay any shipping/handling fees! That is covered in your Free Wii deal too! You can then enjoy playing the best gaming console EVER, or sell it for TONS (and I mean that, since you got it for free) of profit on eBay!
If you still have ANY questions or doubts and would like a personal response from me, please post a comment below and it will be answered promptly (leave an email address so that I contact you directly - I can't answer all questions here). Or, if you would rather talk to me LIVE, look at the top-right corner. Or, if you would like my email and/or AOL contact, do let me know that too. I'm here to make this freebie experience for you a REALITY asap and I WILL GUARANTEE you that!